We’ve been talking about it for some time now-requiring a minimum to hold class! I know this is a big change in the way classes have been conducted in the past-so please understand why:
- Preregistration opens a line of communication which wasn’t available before!
- Technology only moves forward and MSY wants to stay current with modern conveniences, while also honoring yoga tradition. Preregistration is an opportunity to be respectful of everyone’s time.
The REWARDS of preregistering:
- Get notifications of class cancellations (due to illness or weather) straight to your phone!
- Use the app to register for class, check your account and sign up for classes!
- Click the link to download the app to your phone: Mind Body Connect
- Guarantee your spot in class! If you’re preregistered-you have a spot saved for you!
- Earn KARMA POINTS! Every time you preregister, you receive 5 Karma Points to use toward future purchases!
The RULES for preregistering:
- Classes now require a minimum of 2 people to have class. Events and Workshops require 4 people (and exception is reserved for special events).
- Teachers check the schedule 1 hour prior to class to see how many people are checked in. If 2 people or more are registered-class will commence. If only 1 person is registered, class is cancelled and a text notification* will be sent out to only those who were registered for that class.
- As of January 1st, 2016, students will be charged for the class they miss.
- Students have the ability to ‘Early Cancel’ from classes, up to 1 hour prior to class.
*You must Opt-In to getting notifications Via Text.
- Sign into your account and go to ‘My Profile’.
- Make sure your mobile phone number is in the right spot.
- Check your ‘Notification Preferences’ are switched to either Text only or Email/Text.
- Put your ‘Mobile Provider’.
- Click SAVE
Main Street Studio 418 North Main Street Bloomington, Illinois 61701 (309) 829-9618
Be the first to know about our specials and upcoming classes!
Please contact us here!